Thursday, February 01, 2007

Reflection on Last week’s exam

1. Was it easier or harder than expected?

When I looked at the paper and the print text, I was quite pleased because I had done quite a lot of revision for advertising, film posters, newspapers and magazines, this then made the exam not exactly easy but I felt more relaxed that I had already learnt a lot on this text.

2. Why?

I think I’ve explained it above.

3. What key points did you make?


The key point that I had made was that of the narrative characters, it was an advert however there was a story with proppian style characters where Jamie was the hero, the butcher was the villain and he is trying to escape.

4. Were you able to include any of the Year 13 (Med 4, 5 or 6) stuff you've covered and if so what?

Yes, I used med six stuff such as the theories.

5. Did you do enough preparation?

I had done a lot of preparation because I really want to pass this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home